"In today’s world, you have a growing number of financial service options. Thank you for your ongoing trust in our ability to serve your financial needs."
- Robert Chavez, SLFCU CEO and President
View SLFCU's financial performance in 2019.
"The right people, strategies, and systems are in place to maintain our secure and strong institution."
- Evelyn Serna, SLFCU Board Chairperson
"Membership growth continues to be a highlight for the Credit Union and a cornerstone for financial efficiency, risk diversification, and strength."
- Rick Anderson, SLFCU COO and SVP
"Even though these kids may be in different grades, being together and helping each other will allow them to feel more normal."
- Monica Garcia-Roach, NMCUCA Teacher
“People do business with people, not companies. It’s not about the name on the sign, it’s about the people behind the sign.”
- Ken Ray, Raysteel CEO and Founder
“You don’t always have to have everything perfectly in place to be able to buy a house.”
- Kristina Jones, SLFCU member and first-time homebuyer
“The auto loan market always walks a fine line based on the economy and we are fortunate to be in a really good economy right now."
- Lisa Bohannon, SLFCU Consumer Lending Manager
The Credit Union contributed to many local organizations and programs in 2019.
For a printed copy of the 2019 Annual Report, please visit any branch or call us at 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328.