Automated Phone Access
CU@home® On the Phone provides automated telephone access to your accounts and allows you to check balances, transfer money, and more. You can reach CU@home On the Phone even when the Contact Center is closed. See the availability schedule for times when the system may not be available.
Both the Contact Center and CU@home On the Phone can be reached by calling 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328. New users will need to enroll, which can be done through the automated system using information from your most recent SLFCU statement.
VOICE COMMAND SHORTCUTS
CU@home On the Phone uses voice commands to access account information and perform transactions. The system will suggest commands, or you can say what you want at any time. Keypad options are available to members who do not want to use voice commands or are in a location where privacy is a concern.
USE CU@HOME ON THE PHONE TO:
- Check a balance
- See if a deposit has been made
- Make a transfer
- Cancel a recurring transfer
- Report a lost or stolen card (24/7)
- Make a loan or credit card payment from an SLFCU checking or savings account
- Get a history of transactions
- Check branch hours or locations
- Access previous or current tax year information
TALK TO A CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE TO:
- Apply for a loan or credit card
- Change your address
- Request a statement copy
- Research disputes
- Stop a payment
- Set up a wire transfer
- Open an IRA