Volunteer with SLFCU
Thank you for your interest in applying for a volunteer position at Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union. Volunteer services are open to any individual who is a member 18 years of age or older and in good standing with SLFCU.
Volunteer services with SLFCU are primarily in the following five areas:
- Board of Directors - elected by membership
- Supervisory Committee - appointed by Board
- Other Board Committees - appointed by Board or Board Chair
- Associate Director - appointed by Board or Board Chair
- Alternate Supervisory Committee Member - appointed by Board or Board Chair
Before you complete the application form, please take a moment to review the supporting materials below. Please direct all questions to email@example.com, and the appropriate volunteer will get back to you.
- Volunteer Brochure
- Board Committees
- Supervisory Committee Responsibilities
- Process for Board Succession
Your application wil be reviewed by the Volunteer Development Committee at their earliest convenience. You will be contacted if the Committee requires any further information. Again, thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer with Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union.