SLFCU offers all the financial services you need, even if you live far from a branch. These resources will help you keep track of your finances anywhere you go.
- Use CU@home® Online and CU@home Mobile to manage your accounts online. Just click “Enroll” from www.slfcu.org. You’ll need either your code word or your statement code, which can be found on your paper statement.
- Set up free Online BillPayer. You can easily schedule one-time payments, recurring payments, and even receive and auto-pay bills each month using eBills. Look for the BillPayer tab inside CU@home to get started.
- Check your account balances and history anywhere you have cell service with text message banking. Register at www.slfcu.org/Text
- Switch to eStatements and eNotices for security and convenience. When you set up both eStatements and eNotices, you also get unlimited free CU Anytime and CO-OP ATM transactions and free Move Money transfers. To get started, visit the Self Service tab inside CU@home and choose eStatements & eNotices under Preferences.
- Use free CO-OP and CU Anytime ATMs anywhere in the U.S., with over 28,000 locations nationwide. Find an ATM near you with our mobile locator at www.slfcu.org/Locator.
- Use Move Money for transfers to anyone in the U.S. by email or text. You don’t need account numbers, just an email address or cell phone number to send the money securely. Just select the Transfers tab inside CU@home and then Move Money.
- Find a Shared Branch. SLFCU is part of a national shared branching network, which means there are lots of credit union locations you can visit in person. All you need is your account number and identification. Your first two transactions each month are free; after that, it’s $2 per transaction. There’s nothing to set up ahead of time, and you can find a location near you at www.slfcu.org/Locator.
Whether you’re checking a balance by text to see if you have enough money for pizza, sending your student money at college, or transferring money to a business associate for a work dinner, SLFCU has electronic options available no matter where you live.
« Return to "Budgeting & Money Management"