SLFCU offers all the financial services you need, even if you live far from a branch. These resources will help you keep track of your finances anywhere you go.
- Use online banking and our mobile app to manage your accounts online. Just click “Enroll” from www.slfcu.org or visit your device's app store. You’ll need either your code word or your statement code, which can be found on your paper statement.
- Pay bills online for free. You can easily schedule one-time payments, recurring payments, and even receive and auto-pay bills each month using eBills. Look for the Pay Bills widget inside online banking to get started.
- Switch to eStatements and eNotices for security and convenience. When you set up both eStatements and eNotices, you also get unlimited free CU Anytime and CO-OP ATM transactions. To get started, select the Member Services widget in online banking, then "Go to Member Services", then "direct deposit and automatic withdrawal instructions".
- Use free CO-OP and CU Anytime ATMs anywhere in the U.S., with over 28,000 locations nationwide. Find an ATM near you with our mobile locator at www.slfcu.org/Locator.
- Find a shared branch. SLFCU is part of a national shared branching network, which means there are lots of credit union locations you can visit in person. All you need is your account number and identification. Your first two transactions each month are free; after that, it’s $2 per transaction. There’s nothing to set up ahead of time, and you can find a location near you at www.slfcu.org/Locator.
SLFCU has electronic options available no matter where you live.
« Return to "Budgeting & Money Management"