SLFCU Resources During PG&E Public Safety Power Shutoffs
SLFCU members in California may experience Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E) Public Safety Power Shutoffs during extreme fire danger conditions. During a shutoff, our Livermore area branches may not be available or accessible, but SLFCU members may still access their accounts in online banking or through automated phone banking* at any time. We also suggest that members keep some cash on hand in the event that branches, ATMs, and stores in your area are unable to operate.
USE ONLINE, MOBILE, OR AUTOMATED PHONE BANKING TO:
- Check a balance
- See if a deposit has been made
- Make a transfer or cancel a recurring transfer
- Report a lost or stolen card (24/7)
- Make a loan or credit card payment from an SLFCU checking or savings account
- Get a history of transactions
- Check branch hours or locations
- Access previous or current tax year information
Members may also call 800.947.5328 to reach our full-service Contact Center in Albuquerque, NM. The Contact Center is available Monday – Friday from 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST and Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST.
To find ATMs or Shared Branching locations in your area, use our Shared Branch and ATM locator.
*Enrollment in Automated Phone Banking is required to access your accounts. To enroll, call us at 800.947.5328.
« Return to "View All Articles"