CU@home® Online Banking
CU@home Online allows you to safely and securely manage your accounts. By signing up, you can take advantage of a variety convenient services, including:
- View detailed transaction histories
- Schedule single or recurring payments and transfers
- Deposit checks with your smartphone, tablet or scanner with Mobile Deposit
- Use unlimited free BillPayer
- Sign up for eStatements and notices
- Set up alerts to receive notifications of transaction activities or when your balance hits a certain limit
- Get wire transfers and cashiers checks
- Manage direct deposit distributions and stop payments
- With Move Money, transfer money to your accounts at another institution and send or receive money from another person in the U.S. with just an email address or cell number (free with eStatements and eNotices)
CU@home is secured by VeriSign, the leading provider of digital trust services.
CU@home® Availability Schedule
CU@home gives you real-time access to your accounts.
Occasionally the system must be taken off line to perform regular back-ups and maintenance. When SLFCU's host computer system is down for daily processing, CU@home is in inquiry-only mode, allowing you to view your account information, including statements and check images, and to add, modify, and/or delete bill payees or bill payments. Real-time transactions, such as transfers, address changes, and password changes, are not available during daily processing downtime.
Regularly scheduled back-ups and maintenance (Mountain Time):
Monday - Friday
11pm - Midnight = inquiry only
When it is the 4th day of the month: 11 - 11:30pm = inquiry only; 11:30pm - Midnight = system unavailable
When it is the last day of the month: 10 - 10:30pm = inquiry only; 10:30pm - Midnight = system unavailable
4 - 6pm = system unavailable
When it is the 4th day of the month: 4 - 4:30pm = inquiry only; 4:30 - 6:30pm = system unavailable
When it is the last day of the month: 4 - 4:30pm = inquiry only; 4:30 - 6:30pm = system unavailable
4am - Noon = system may be unavailable
SLFCU reserves this block of time for maintenance and upgrades. CU@home may not be down during this entire window every Sunday, but downtime during these hours is possible.