CU@home® Online Banking
CU@home Online allows you to manage your accounts safely and securely for free. Sign up to take advantage of a variety of convenient services on your computer, or access many of these same features with our mobile app on your tablet or smartphone.
REVIEW AND CUSTOMIZE ACCOUNTS AND SETTINGS
Keep track of your account activity and manage your accounts and preferences.
- Review detailed transaction history.
- Set up customizable alerts for transaction activity or balances.
- Set up and manage direct deposit distributions.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY AND PAY BILLS
Save a trip to the branch or post office. Make deposits, pay your mortgage, transfer money for allowances, and more -- all online.
- Deposit checks with your smartphone, tablet, or scanner with mobile deposit.
- With Move Money you can transfer money to or from your accounts at other institutions and send or receive money from anyone in the U.S. with just an email address or cell phone number. Move Money is free with eStatements and eNotices.
- Use BillPayer to pay your bills online for free. SLFCU guarantees delivery by the date you choose.
- Schedule single or recurring payments and transfers.
- Request wire transfers and cashier’s checks.
RECEIVE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ELECTRONICALLY
Reduce the amount of sensitive information in your mail by enrolling for eStatements and eNotices – it’s free, fast, and secure.
- Enroll – or disenroll – at any time.
- Receive an email notification letting you know that your statement is ready to view securely in CU@home Online.
- Conveniently view or print any statement within the last 12 months.
- Once enrolled in both eStatements and eNotices you’ll receive additional account benefits such as free unlimited ATM withdrawals at CO-OP or CU Anytime ATMs, free Move Money transfers, and waived monthly fees for multiple checking accounts.
To get started you will need your 7-digit account number and either the statement code printed on your most recent statement or your codeword. If you have questions or would like someone to walk you through the enrollment process, give us a call or stop by any branch.Go to main navigation