Free checking accounts with no minimum deposits and no monthly fees
MONEY MANAGER CHECKING
- Earn dividends on balances over $500
- 10 free ATM transactions per month*
QUICK CASH CHECKING
- 20 free ATM transactions per month*
YOUNG ADULT CHECKING (AGES 18-25)
- Choose Money Manager or Quick Cash Checking
- eStatements and eNotices are required
- Get one Oops NSF Rebate per quarter
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- Register for CU@home Online banking to schedule and pay bills, categorize spending, and more.
- Download the free CU@home Mobile app for your smartphone or tablet
- Use your complementary debit card to access your funds anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
- Withdraw cash at nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
- Mastercard Zero Liability means you won't be responsible for any fraudulent activity on a lost or stolen debit card if you report it to SLFCU promptly.
- Additional shopper benefits for debit card purchases include Price Protection, Extended Warranty, and Satisfaction Guarantee. Learn more.
STRUCTURE YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT YOUR WAY
- Open a maximum of four checking accounts, two each of Money Manager and Quick Cash, at no charge. Additional accounts are $5 per month; there is no charge if you are signed up for eStatements.
- Establish direct deposit and automatic withdrawals for quicker access to your paycheck and to make regular payments.
- Set up Overdraft Protection for free automatic transfers from your Share Savings to prevent overdrawing your account.
- Privilege Pay for your checking account could help prevent your transaction from being declined if funds from your Overdraft Protection are depleted.
*ADDITIONAL BENEFITS WITH ESTATEMENTS AND ENOTICES
Sign up for both eStatements and eNotices with any type of checking account, and you will receive:
- Unlimited free CU Anytime/CO-OP ATM transactions
- Free Move Money transfers; send money to and from other financial institutions or send and request money from individuals
- An unlimited number of checking accounts for no additional monthly fee
Go to main navigation