Send money to another person easily and securely, by computer or mobile device.
There’s no need to write a check or stop by an ATM for cash when you owe money to a friend. All you need is a cell number or email address to send money to anyone in the U.S. No account number or sensitive information is required. You can also ask someone to send money to you.
- It’s free to receive a payment.
- There is a minimal charge (PDF) to send a payment. This service is free when you are enrolled for eStatements and eNotices.
- The transfer typically takes two to four business days once both sender and receiver have confirmed the transfer.
- To get started go to CU@home Online > Self Service to enroll. If you’re not already using CU@home Online, enroll now.
MAKE A TRANSFER FROM ONE ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER.
You can move money to or from an account at another financial institution.
- Move funds to your SLFCU accounts from an account at another financial institution free* of charge.
- Move funds from your SLFCU account to an account at another financial institution for a minimal charge (PDF). Standard transfers are free when you are enrolled for eStatements and eNotices.
- Standard transfers to or from your SLFCU account are usually available within five business days; express transfers are usually available within three business days.
*Express transfers, both to and from your SLFCU account, are subject to a fee (PDF).
GET STARTED WITH MOVE MONEY.
Go to CU@home Online > Self Service to enroll. If you’re not already using CU@home Online, enroll now.Go to main navigation