Accessing New Online Banking for the First Time
ACCESS THE NEW SYSTEM.
- Online banking – Choose personal online banking from the login menu at the upper right of any page of SLFCU's website.
- Mobile banking – Delete the old app and install the new one.
Get the new app:
THE FIRST TIME YOU LOG IN
- Enter your existing CU@home® Online username.
- On the following screen, enter your existing password.
- Set up your security questions.
- Confirm, update, or enter your email address and phone number.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- If prompted, follow the instructions to confirm that you are able to view PDF documents.
- Set up alerts. Any alerts you had set up in CU@home were not transferred, and many more alert options are now available. Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Set up two-factor authentication for additional security. Go to Settings > Security.
PRINT LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
Get a printable version of these first-time login instructions.
VIDEO LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.Go to main navigation