During this unprecedented situation, the safety and health of our members, employees, and communities are SLFCU’s top priority. After carefully monitoring the social distancing recommendations of both the Centers for Disease Control and the New Mexico Department of Health, we have decided that effective immediately, our New Mexico branch lobbies will temporarily close until further notice.
Our drive-ups and Contact Center will remain open for member service. Kirtland and Livermore East will remain closed; our Jefferson location is also closed as it does not have a drive-up facility. For our California members, the Livermore Downtown branch is open. Please see this page for information on each of our branch’s current availability.
We understand that this may impact our members and we want to assure you that we are here to help with your financial transactions and needs:
- We strongly encourage all members to use online and mobile banking. Our system is secure, easy to use, and can perform many common transactions. You can make transfers between your accounts, transfer money to another SLFCU member, make loan and credit card payments, deposit checks, review transactions, and more. Learn more or enroll.
- Our Contact Center is available to take your phone call or secure message. Our team can assist with many account transactions, questions, or issues. Additionally, if you are unsure how to accomplish a specific banking need during our lobby closures, our Contact Center can help identify your best options. Call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328 to speak with a representative, or send our team a secure message through online or mobile banking. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (MT) and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (MT).
- Visit our drive-ups in New Mexico or our Downtown Livermore branch in California. Our branches with drive-ups include Juan Tabo, Cottonwood, Edgewood, Los Lunas, Paseo del Norte, Rio Rancho, and Tech Park.
- Get cash and check your balance at more than 28,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide. Many ATMs also accept deposits. Locate an ATM near you.
- Join SLFCU or apply for a new savings or checking account online.
- Apply for an auto loan, credit card, or consumer loan online.
- Our mortgage team is currently holding meetings with members by phone. If you have any questions about mortgages or if you would like to schedule a phone appointment, please call our Mortgage Center at 505.237.7161 or 800.947.5328, ext. 7161, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The MEMBERS Financial Services office is conducting appointments with members by phone. If you have questions about MEMBERS Financial Services, or if you would like to make an appointment, please call 505.237.3930 or or 800-947-5328 extension 3930 or 7330.
« Return to "View All Articles"