Animas Accounts Are Moving to SLFCU
Online, Mobile, and Phone Banking Will Be Unavailable the Evening of July 1 for Several Hours. Shared Branching, Mobile Deposit, and Zelle® Will Be Unavailable from June 30 at 2:00 p.m. MT Until the Morning of July 2.
As a result of the merger with Animas Credit Union, Animas accounts will be fully consolidated into SLFCU’s transactional system in early July 2022.
The process will require some system downtime for all members. We expect full access to your SLFCU accounts to be restored on the morning of Saturday, July 2.
- SLFCU members will not have access to online, mobile, or phone banking for several hours on the evening of Friday, July 1.
- Shared branching transactions to/from SLFCU will be unavailable from Thursday, June 30 at 2:00 p.m. MT until the morning of Saturday, July 2.
- Mobile deposit will be unavailable from Thursday, June 30 at 2:00 p.m. MT until the morning of Saturday, July 2.
- Zelle® digital payments will be unavailable from Thursday, June 30 at 2:00 p.m. MT until the morning of Saturday, July 2.
- SLFCU debit cards and credit cards can still be used during the downtime.
- ATMs can be used during the downtime; however, balances may not reflect recent transactions.
- SLFCU branch hours will not be affected.
- Direct deposits and other electronic payments (such as paychecks or Social Security payments) will operate as scheduled with no action required on your part.
- If you have payments or transfers occurring on July 1 or 2, you may want to reschedule them to occur before or after those dates to avoid potential delays.
We will send email reminders and post information and updates on SLFCU’s website and social media sites. Our goal is to ensure a smooth transition and minimize inconvenience to our members.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
« Return to "View All Articles"