Online, Mobile, and Phone Banking Will Be Unavailable the Evening of July 1 for Several Hours
As a result of the merger with Animas Credit Union, Animas accounts will be fully consolidated into SLFCU’s transactional system in early July 2022.
- SLFCU members will not have access to online or mobile banking during the downtime.
- SLFCU debit cards and credit cards can still be used during the downtime.
- ATMs can be used during the downtime; however, balances may not reflect recent transactions.
- SLFCU branch hours will not be affected.
- Farmington-area branches will be closed on Friday, July 1.
- Direct deposits and other electronic payments (such as paychecks or Social Security payments) will operate as scheduled with no action required on your part.
- If you have bill payments or transfers occurring on July 1 or 2, you may want to reschedule them to occur before or after those dates to avoid potential delays.
We will send reminders to members ahead of time, and post information and updates on SLFCU’s website and social media sites.
Our goal is to ensure a smooth transition and minimize inconvenience to our members. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
« Return to "View All Articles"