In order to help members financially impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, SLFCU is offering members the ability to skip a minimum credit card payment for a limited time.
Members may request to skip their credit card payment by calling 866.820.4924.
DETAILS OF CREDIT CARD SKIP-A-PAYMENT:
- Members may request this service through May 31, 2020.
- This request will result in your minimum payment being skipped for one month.
- There is no fee for taking advantage of a skipped payment and no late fees will be assessed.
- Interest on your balance will continue to accrue.
- Members will not be negatively reported to the credit bureau for not making the minimum payment.
- Only members in good standing, for example those not already past due, delinquent, or over their limit, may request a skipped payment.
« Return to "View All Articles"