Double Your Donation
DOUBLE THE LOVE OF LEARNING IN FEBRUARY!
Please consider donating to help keep critically ill children on track toward graduation. SLFCU is raising $200,000 on behalf of NMCUCA1 to build an endowment fund large enough to provide a long-term teaching position at UNM Children's Hospital.
SLFCU will match all donations received for NMCUCA in February.* Monetary donations of any amount are gratefully accepted and may be tax-deductible.** Visit any open NM branch, call us at 505.293.0500, or send a secure message in online or mobile banking to donate.
To send a secure message:
- Log in to online or mobile banking. If you’ve not yet registered, visit slfcu.org/OnlineBanking.
- Go to the Message Center:
- In online banking, click on More at the bottom left of your home screen, select Message Center.
- In mobile banking, click on Message Center in the mobile menu. If you don’t see the Message Center, click on More at the bottom right of your home screen.
- Choose Compose to initiate a new message.
- Subject: select Donate to NMCUCA from the drop-down menu.
- Account: choose the account you’d like your donation to be drawn from.
- In the Message template, type in the amount you’d like to donate.
- Click Send.
*SLFCU will match all donations received for NMCUCA within the month of February, 2021, up to $5,000.
**SLFCU representatives are neither tax advisors nor attorneys. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional.
1. NM Credit Unions Connected Academy (NMCUCA), a non-profit organization, provides funding for an accredited full-time teacher at the Mimbres School – a state-accredited, year-round elementary and high school in a hospital setting. SLFCU has partnered with six other New Mexico credit unions to build an endowment large enough to sustain the school for the next decade and beyond.
« Return to "View All Articles"