SLFCU’s free checking accounts have no minimum deposit requirement and no monthly fees. In fact, our Money Manager Checking account even pays dividends on balances of $500 or more.
EASY ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Use SLFCU’s online banking to pay bills, categorize your spending, set up budgets, and more.
- Deposit checks through online banking or with our mobile app.
- Withdraw cash at 28,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Enroll in eStatements and eNotices for unlimited fee-free transactions at CU Anytime and CO-OP ATMs.
- Use our complimentary debit card to pay for purchases anywhere Mastercard® is accepted. Your card also offers Mastercard Identity Theft Alerts and shopper benefits such as price protection, extended warranty, and satisfaction guarantee.
- Establish direct deposit and automatic withdrawals for quicker access to your paycheck and to make regular payments.
CHOOSE THE ACCOUNT THAT BEST MEETS YOUR NEEDS
- To earn dividends on balances of more than $500, choose a Money Manager Checking account. You’ll get 10 free ATM transactions per month through the CU Anytime and CO-OP networks.
- If you visit the ATM often, select our Quick Cash Checking account for 20 free ATM transactions per month.
- Our Young Adult Checking account, for ages 18-25, allows for the occasional mistake; account holders may request one NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) rebate per quarter. Choose a Money Manager or Quick Cash Checking account.
IT’S EASY TO SWITCH
Visit our website for information on how to move your checking account to SLFCU. Please call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328 or visit any branch for additional assistance.
« Return to "View All Articles"