SLFCU credit card holders have new self-service options in online banking on laptop or desktop computers.
These new card management tools offer the ability to:
- Activate a new or replacement card
- Report a card as lost or stolen and request a replacement (or call 800.449.7728)
- Submit travel notices
- Submit balance transfer requests
These new tools join the following existing options in online banking for SLFCU cardholders:
- Enroll for eStatements and view up to 18 months of statements from enrollment date forward
- Set up automatic payments from other financial institution(s) to pay toward your SLFCU card
- Submit purchase disputes with supporting documentation
- Download account history to Microsoft Excel
To access these features, open the Manage Credit Card widget in online banking on your laptop or desktop computer (it will open in a pop-up page). If you have questions, send a secure message in online banking or call us. Don’t have an SLFCU credit card? Check out our low-rate offerings at slfcu.org/CreditCards.
« Return to "View All Articles"