SLFCU Branch Availability as of April 12, 2021
To help ensure the health and safety of our members and employees, we are following all Centers for Disease Control, New Mexico Department of Health, and California Department of Public Health guidelines.
As of April 12, 2021 SLFCU has made the following operational changes:
- The Kirtland branch is open the following hours:
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The walk-up will remain CLOSED
- All other SLFCU branches are open.
Additionally, our Business Services division and Mortgage Center are only available via phone or email.
If you need access to a safety deposit box at a branch that is closed, please call our Contact Center at 505.293.0500 or toll-free at 800.947.5328 to make an appointment.
As a reminder, SLFCU offers many secure ways to access your accounts without visiting a branch. We encourage members to take advantage of these options:
- Online and mobile banking: Make transfers between your accounts, transfer money to another SLFCU member, make loan and credit card payments, deposit checks, review transactions, and more. Learn more or enroll at slfcu.org/OnlineBanking.
- Automated phone banking system: Review balances and deposits, make transfers, and make loan payments. You must enroll before using automated phone banking. To access this system or to enroll, call our Contact Center.
- Contact Center: Our representatives can assist with many transactions, questions, or issues. Call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328, or send a secure message through online or mobile banking. Representatives are available Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MT and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. MT.
« Return to "View All Articles"