To help ensure the health and safety of our members and employees, we are following all Centers for Disease Control, New Mexico Department of Health, and California Department of Public Health guidelines.
To meet current New Mexico COVID-19 health orders, as of November 16, and until further notice, SLFCU has made the following operational changes:
- The Kirtland and Livermore East branches remain closed.
- Our Jefferson branch will close.
- Our Tech Park branch lobby will close. The drive-thru will remain open.
All other SLFCU branches will remain open at the required 25% capacity. Additionally, our Business Services division and Mortgage Center will only be available via phone or email. If you need access to a safety deposit box at a branch which is closed, please call our Contact Center to make an appointment. Finally, we encourage you to apply online for all home, credit card, and auto loan needs.
As a reminder, SLFCU offers many secure ways to access your accounts without visiting a branch. We encourage members to take advantage of these options:
- Online and mobile banking: Make transfers between your accounts, transfer money to another SLFCU member, make loan and credit card payments, deposit checks, review transactions, and more. Learn more or enroll at slfcu.org/OnlineBanking.
- Automated phone banking system: Review balances and deposits, make transfers, and make loan payments. You must enroll before using automated phone banking. To access this system or to enroll, call our Contact Center.
- Contact Center: Our representatives can assist with many transactions, questions, or issues. Call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328, or send a secure message through online or mobile banking. Representatives are available Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MT and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. MT.
« Return to "View All Articles"