While much has transpired in the last several weeks, SLFCU has worked very hard to maintain the level of service our members have come to expect. Although branch lobbies have been closed since mid-March, we have continued to offer every product and service through online and mobile banking, our contact center, branch drive-ups, and back office business units. We would like to personally thank each member and employee for being flexible and adapting daily to the ‘new normal.’ This reflects SLFCU’s deep commitment to excellence and service to our membership.
After careful planning to ensure the safety of our members and employees, as of Friday, May 22, 2020, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union has re-opened our branch lobbies, as follows:
- Branch lobbies that are open as of Friday, May 22: Juan Tabo, Cottonwood, Paseo, Tech Park, Edgewood, Jefferson, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas, and Livermore Downtown. The Livermore Downtown branch is once again open Monday through Saturday after temporarily being closed on Wednesdays.
- Branches that will remain closed until further notice: Kirtland and Livermore East.
- Mortgage Services: Open for limited appointments at our Juan Tabo branch only, with no more than two in-person members in attendance – other participants can be teleconferenced in. Call 505.237.7161 to schedule, or apply online.
- MEMBERS Financial Services*: Please send an email to email@example.com to request an appointment with a financial professional about investment or retirement services.
Visit slfcu.org/Hours to view which branch lobbies are open and any special instructions or changes in hours of operation. As changes may occur quickly, we recommend that members check this web page before visiting a branch.
Members may be asked to wait outside the branch until an SLFCU employee is available to assist them. We are limiting occupancy to 25% of each branch's capacity at any given time. Social distancing lines have been marked outside branches for those waiting to enter. We encourage you to keep using our drive-ups, ATMs, online and mobile banking or automated phone banking to process transactions as possible.
All visitors are asked to follow these guidelines to help ensure the safety of our members and employees:
- Per the NM Governor's July 1, 2020 emergency public health order, all members and visitors entering SLFCU facilities MUST wear a mask or face covering. Only those wearing a mask will be permitted to enter.
- If you are coughing, do not feel well, or do not wish to wear a mask, please use online or mobile banking, automated phone banking, drive-up service, or an ATM instead of visiting a branch.
- Please bring your driver’s license or official photo ID so that we may confirm your identity.
We are taking extra precautions inside our branches to help protect our members and employees. All SLFCU employees are wearing masks, regularly washing their hands, and using hand sanitizer. Lobbies are cleaned frequently, and clear plastic shields have been installed at teller stations.
Again, thank you for being part of Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union. We appreciate your trust and business.
*MEMBERS Financial Services Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
« Return to "View All Articles"