Get to Know SLFCU’s New Website
SLFCU has launched a new website with a more modern design and layout. The new look has expanded menus so you can find information quickly and more easily.
Look for these other highlights:
- New Account Access Login Box: Now you can log in to online banking from any page on the website. Using the login box in the upper right, you may also select other login options for mortgages and student loans, loan applications, and business accounts.
- Alerts: When we have breaking news to share, information will be displayed in red or gray bars – the color will depend on the level of urgency – across the top of each page. After reviewing the message, you may dismiss the alerts.
- Featured Content: On the homepage below the links to rates, locations, and the calendar, you can find featured information, such as special offers and upcoming events. This information will change over time.
- News & Resources: We’ve grouped the tools that can help you make more-informed financial decisions. Under NEWS & RESOURCES, you’ll find two dozen financial calculators, information for teaching kids and teens about money, and links to additional resources. The Dollars & Sense link takes you to a growing list of helpful articles. You can search by topic, such as budgeting, building credit, buying a home, and investing, or browse the most recent articles.
- Expanded Business Services Information: Business members can click BUSINESS to access a menu devoted to their needs. In the business section, the account access login defaults to Business Online, and the business routing number is displayed at the top of each page.
The electronic bulletin board service provided by SLFCU has been discontinued. Use of the service had declined substantially over the years as classified ad websites became more common.
If you have any questions about the new website or need assistance, please call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328.
« Return to "View All Articles"