To have your tax refund deposited directly into your account, you will need the following information:
- SLFCU’s routing number: 307083911
- Your 10-digit account number, as printed on the bottom of your checks:
- You can also find the correct account number format in online banking.
- Refunds from joint returns must be deposited into an account that is in the primary taxpayer’s name. The primary taxpayer is the person listed first on your 1040.
- SLFCU can only deposit tax refunds into an account on which the taxpayer is listed as a primary or joint owner. Another person’s refund cannot be deposited to your account unless he or she is also an owner.
If you need help with your tax refund direct deposit, call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328 or visit slfcu.org/taxhelp.
« Return to "View All Articles"