Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Current and retired employees of the companies listed below, and their family and household members
- Family and household members of current members
- Current members of associations listed below, as stated
- Members of the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History (ask us about joining the Museum)
Family & Household Members Definition
- Immediate family includes spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild whether or not living in the same residence.
- Household members include individuals living in the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with a credit union member. Included in this are domestic partners or any other person who is a permanent member of or participates in the maintenance of the household.
- Relatives by marriage, nieces and nephews, aunts and uncles are not directly included in this definition. For example, for your nephew to join, his father or mother (your brother or sister) must first become a member.
How to apply
Simply click the Open an Account button above and complete the easy, fast online application. When we receive your application we'll generate signature forms with your account number, and we'll get those forms right back to you for your physical signature.
What if my company is not on the member company list?
If you don't find your company listed below, find out how to become a member company. SLFCU is uniquely positioned to serve companies with a professional/high technology focus located in the Albuquerque, NM and Livermore, CA metropolitan areas.
- OGB Architectural Millwork
- Omicron Safety & Risk Technologies, Inc.
- Onsite Engineering & Management Inc. of California
- Optomec, Inc.
- Orion Intl. Technologies
- OSO BIO Pharmaceuticals
- OUT OF THE BLUE, LTD
- Outback Steak House
- Outrider Environmental Planning & Technical Services
© 2015 Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved