Who Can Join?
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO:
- Current and retired employees of member companies, and their family and household members. View the list of member companies.
- Family and household members of current members.
- Current members of associations, as stated in the list of member companies.
- Members of the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History (ask us about joining the museum; New Mexico and California residents only).
FAMILY & HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
- Immediate family includes spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild whether or not living in the same residence.
- Household members are individuals living at the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with someone eligible for credit union membership. This includes domestic partners or any other person who is a permanent member of or participates in the maintenance of the household.
Relatives by marriage, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles are not directly included in this definition. For example, for your nephew to join, his father or mother (your brother or sister) must first become a member.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply complete the easy, fast online application. When we receive your application we'll generate your account number and send you forms to sign.
WHAT IF MY COMPANY IS NOT ON THE MEMBER COMPANY LIST?
If you don't see your company listed, find out how to become a member company. SLFCU is uniquely positioned to serve companies with a professional/high-tech focus located in the Albuquerque, NM and Livermore, CA metropolitan areas.Go to main navigation