Take advantage of SLFCU's resources to develop money management skills that can help you achieve financial independence.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- With online banking and the CO-OP ATM and Shared Branch networks, you're never far from your money.
- Download SLFCU's mobile app to deposit paychecks by smartphone or tablet.
- Consider an SLFCU Student Loan to help pay for college.
- SLFCU awards scholarships each year to members attending an accredited college.
- You can turn $500 into a Certificate CreditLine. Learn more about borrowing against that money to help build credit. Apply online, or speak to a representative by calling 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328.
- Learn more about your options for building credit if you don’t have $500 or a co-signer.