Make shopping simple with your AndroidTM device.
Google Pay lets you use your SLFCU credit and debit cards without taking them out of your wallet, while making every transaction more secure. Pay for purchases in apps and at more than 1 million U.S. locations directly from your Android mobile device.
Google Pay adds extra protection to your purchases.
- Your actual credit or debit card number isn’t sent with your payment.
- A digital account number keeps your card details safe.
- Online Android Device Manager lets you lock a lost phone from anywhere, set a new password, or wipe your personal details.
GETTING STARTED WITH GOOGLE PAY
Adding your SLFCU Visa Signature® or Visa Platinum® credit card or Mastercard® debit card to Google Pay takes just a few minutes. First, download the app from the Google Play store or check to see if it’s already installed on your phone. Then, open the app and follow the instructions. Google Pay works on Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
USE GOOGLE PAY IN A STORE
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Hold it near the contactless terminal.
- Quickly receive a notification and receipt with transaction details.
SPEED THROUGH CHECKOUT ONLINE
When you shop online or in apps, you can pay faster using your credit card securely stored in Google Pay. You don’t have to enter your card info every time.
WHERE TO USE GOOGLE PAY
Google Pay is accepted at millions of places around the world. You can use it anywhere you see this symbol at checkout:
Visit https://pay.google.com/about for eligible devices and more information about how to use Google Pay.
Google, Android, Google Play, and Google Pay are trademarks of Google LLC.Go to main navigation