How to Switch Your Accounts to SLFCU
- Become an SLFCU member and open a savings and checking account. Apply to open your account online or visit any branch. Now you are ready to move your funds from your previous financial institution using a debit card, credit card, or electronic transfer from another financial institution.
Enroll in online and mobile banking. It's fast, gives you 24/7 access to your SLFCU accounts, and has great features like Bill Pay, Card Controls, Zelle®, and more.
- Update your payroll and other direct deposits. You will need the following information to make these changes:
- SLFCU's routing number: 307083911
- SLFCU's mailing address:
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 23040
Albuquerque, NM 87192-1040
- Your automatic withdrawal and direct deposit account number. Get details about identifying the correct account number.
- Identify your automatic payments, such as insurance and utility bills, phone and internet service, gym membership, etc. Set up payments from your new checking account using the Bill Pay widget in online banking. Once your payments have been set up with SLFCU, don't forget to cancel them from your old account.
- Close your old accounts after verifying that all remaining payments and checks have cleared.