How to Switch Your Accounts to SLFCU
- Open savings and checking accounts with SLFCU. Apply to open your account online or visit any branch. Now you are ready to move your funds from your previous financial institution using a debit card, credit card, or electronic transfer from another financial institution; SLFCU’s account opening system will guide you through that process.
- Enroll in online banking.
- Update your payroll and other direct deposits. You will need the following information to make these changes:
- SLFCU's routing number: 307083911
- SLFCU's mailing address:
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 23040
Albuquerque, NM 87192-1040
- Your automatic withdrawal and direct deposit account number. Get details about identifying the correct account number.
- Identify your automatic payments, such as insurance and utility bills, phone and internet service, gym membership, etc. Set up payments from your new checking account within online banking, and then cancel them from your old account.
- Close your old accounts after verifying that all remaining payments and checks have cleared.