Business Loans & Credit Cards
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS
- Owner occupied and non-owner-occupied investment properties
- Construction and construction-to-permanent financing
- SBA 504 loans
- Fixed rate
- For long-term working capital
- Use for equipment and machinery, commercial vehicles, building improvements, technology system upgrades
- Establish a CreditLine now so funds are available when your business needs them
- For temporary working capital
- Use for accounts receivable and payroll, inventory and materials, short-term business expenses
- Variable APR; US Prime Rate plus 5.0% (floor of 10.75%)
- 1.00% year-end rebate on purchases
- No balance transfer fees
- eStatements available
- View credit card activity online
To report a lost or stolen credit card, call 800.449.7728.
If you receive a call regarding a blocked transaction on your business credit card, please call 888.918.7313.
Better protect your SLFCU credit card from fraud with the Card Lock app.
- Turn your credit card on and off to control when it can be used.
- Set alerts so you are notified when a transaction has been declined, when your card has been used for an international or online transaction, when you are nearing your credit limit, and more.
- Set transaction controls, such as defining the geographical locations in which your card can be used and preventing online transactions, international transactions, and transactions greater than a set amount.
Available for your Apple® or AndroidTM smartphone.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR REGISTERING YOUR CARD
Personal credit card joint account holders
- When prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number, use the SSN of the primary cardholder.
- If the other cardholder has already registered your card, use the pre-existing card option. Do not create a new card profile.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
APPLYING FOR A BUSINESS LOAN
For most business loan requests, please complete the Quick Application and be prepared to provide:
- Most recent year-end business and personal Federal tax returns; include all business and personal schedules and personal K-1s if applicable
- Last fiscal year-end business Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
- Business formation documents (business license, partnership agreement, articles of incorporation, articles of organization, or trust certification form)
- Most recent interim Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet (if the last fiscal year-end is over six months ago)
- For requests over $50,000 include the additional information requested in the application
Once you have completed your loan package, contact one of our loan advisors at 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328 to determine if any additional documentation is needed.
Email us if you have a question or call us at 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328.
Go to main navigation