SLFCU OFFERS BUSINESSES:
- Merchant teller service for multiple-item deposits and withdrawals at any SLFCU branch
- Online set up of automatic payments, wire transfers, and cash orders
- The ability to view checks drawn from your SLFCU account in online banking
- Premium online banking with automated clearing house (ACH) origination for vendor payments, payroll, or both
- Third-party payroll processing
- Third-party merchant bankcard services for processing credit and debit card transactions
- Account analysis for smart treasury management solutions
YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN BECOME A SELECT EMPLOYEE GROUP
- Offer SLFCU membership to all of your employees and their immediate family members.
- SLFCU membership is a no-cost employee benefit, providing better hiring opportunities, lower turnover, and higher employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- SLFCU offers on-site financial seminars for your employees at no cost.
- Learn how to qualify your company.
We are committed to helping your business succeed. Following are resources that you may find helpful in beginning or maintaining your business.
- United States Economic Development Administration - resources for doing business in the United States.
- New Mexico Economic Development Department - resources for doing business in New Mexico.
- City of Livermore Economic and Redevelopment Department - resources for doing business in the Livermore, California area.
- Albuquerque Economic Development - resources for doing business in the greater Albuquerque, New Mexico area.
- California Association for Local Economic Development - resources for doing business in California.
- New Mexico Small Business Development Center
- California Small Business Development Center
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System