Online and mobile banking can help you manage your money and pay your bills on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY AND PAY BILLS
Save a trip to the branch or post office. Make deposits, pay your mortgage, transfer money, and more – all online.
- Deposit checks by taking a picture with your smartphone or tablet. Or upload an image of your check using your desktop or laptop computer.
- Transfer money between your SLFCU accounts, your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions, or to other people in the U.S. Most transfers are immediate; transfers to/from your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions may take 1-3 days.
- Pay your bills online for free. SLFCU guarantees delivery by the date you choose.
- Schedule single or recurring payments and transfers.
- Apply for loans and open new accounts.
- View monthly expenses, track spending, and set spending budgets and savings goals.
CUSTOMIZE ACCOUNTS AND SETTINGS
Keep track of your account activity and manage your accounts and preferences.
- Use Card Controls to set purchase alerts, turn cards on or off, set transaction limits, and more. Learn more about Card Controls.
- Set two-factor authentication for additional security.
- Opt in to eStatements and eNotices to reduce the amount of sensitive information in your mailbox. Learn more about eStatements and eNotices.
Quickly and securely contact us about your accounts.
- Send us a secure message in online or mobile banking.
- Chat online with an SLFCU representative.
- Request additional services like skip-a-payment requests. Learn more about additional services offered by SLFCU.
- Submit travel plan notifications.
Watch short video tutorials with helpful tips on using SLFCU's mobile banking system:
How to Enroll for the First Time
Top 3 Features to Start Using Today
How to Enable Biometrics & Snapshot
How to Update Your Contact Information
How to Transfer Money Between Your Accounts
How to Transfer Money to Another SLFCU Member
How to Transfer Money to Another Financial Institution
Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
How to Deposit Checks on Mobile
How to Apply for a New Credit Card