Online and mobile banking can help you manage your money and pay your bills on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY AND PAY BILLS
Save a trip to the branch or post office. Make deposits, pay your mortgage, transfer money, and more – all online.
- Deposit checks by taking a picture with your smartphone or tablet. Or upload an image of your check using your desktop or laptop computer.
- Transfer money between your SLFCU accounts, your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions, or to other people in the U.S. Most transfers are immediate; transfers to/from your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions may take 2-5 days.
- Pay your bills online for free. SLFCU guarantees delivery by the date you choose.
- Schedule single or recurring payments and transfers.
- Apply for loans and open new accounts.
- View monthly expenses, track spending, and set spending budgets and savings goals.
CUSTOMIZE ACCOUNTS AND SETTINGS
Keep track of your account activity and manage your accounts and preferences.
- Use Card Controls to set purchase alerts, turn cards on or off, set transaction limits, and more. Learn more about Card Controls.
- Arrange your widgets so the functions you use regularly are the most accessible.
- Set two-factor authentication for additional security.
- Opt in to eStatements and eNotices to reduce the amount of sensitive information in your mailbox. Learn more about eStatements and eNotices.
Quickly and securely contact us about your accounts.
- Send us a secure message in online or mobile banking.
- Chat online with an SLFCU representative.
- Request additional services like skip-a-payment requests. Learn more about additional services offered by SLFCU.
- Submit travel plan notifications.