Online Banking Updates
Recent Updates to Online Banking for Full and Mobile Devices
Apple App Update
- You can now opt in to use your device’s passcode or password to access your online banking account instead of Touch ID or Face ID, or if your device does not support Touch ID or Face ID.
- Snapshot has been removed on iPads due to low usage of this feature.
- We’ve also implemented a variety of stability and accessibility enhancements, as well as miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Business accounts can now be accessed through the same online banking system as personal accounts.
- Business members will now access bill payments through the online banking system.
- All personal accounts categorized as “additional primary” as well as custodial accounts and accounts established for clubs or organizations will be accessed with a single online banking login. Learn more.
- Managing your eStatement and eNotice preferences has moved to the eDocuments widget.
- If you have an SLFCU credit card, you can view and manage credit card eStatements and eStatement preferences, dispute transactions, and more using the Manage Credit Cards widget.
- To view your correct account number format for setting up automatic withdrawals and direct deposits, select the Accounts widget, choose an account, and select the Account Details tab. Use the number next to "Auto WD & Direct Deposit #".
Apple App Update
This update resolves a few unexpected issues that are occurring for members who have updated to iOS 12. Specifically, we’ve fixed an issue where Snapshot was not loading as well as a bug that caused members to be logged out if they navigated away from the app. We also resolved a number of bugs that were impacting logging in, multi-factor authentication, and members using Touch ID or Face ID.
Security Alert Delivery Options: Desktop, Mobile Apps, Mobile Web
You can now choose to have security alerts delivered by text message or push notification instead of email.
Pending Credit Card Transactions: Desktop, Mobile Apps, Mobile Web
Resolved an issue that prevented pending credit card transactions from clearing after they were posted.
Searching and Filtering Issues: Desktop , Mobile Web
Fixed an issue that prevented some transactions from displaying when you search or filter by date, transaction type, check number, etc. Members no longer have to note amounts with a negative sign when searching for debit transactions.
Improved Usability: Desktop Banking
Improvements have been made to the user interface in a variety of widgets. Most noticeably, the Transfers widget has been made easier to use in the Quick, Classic, Scheduled, and History tabs.
Snapshot (Formerly Balance Peek): Mobile App
The Balance Peek functionality has been renamed Snapshot. In the Apple app, balances and transactions can be viewed through this optional functionality. Transaction information will be added to the Android app in a later update.
Login Enhancements: Apple App
Touch ID® and Face ID® authentication has been enhanced for easier setup and faster log in.
Additional Account Details: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
Additional account details are being displayed when relevant.
Credit Card Payments – Delinquent and Overlimit Cards: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
The issue that was preventing members from making an online payment to a credit card that is over the limit or over the limit and delinquent has been fixed. Now you may make these payments online, and your available credit will be updated immediately. We are still working on the issue with making online payments to delinquent cards.
Message Icon: Mobile App
We have fixed the issue that caused the message icon on the dashboard to indicate you had a message when you did not.
Check Numbers: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
Check numbers for checks cleared on or after April 18, 2018 now appear in the transaction description.
Unsigned Withdrawals: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
The number of unsigned withdrawals from your savings or money market account is now displayed in the Account Details tab.
Transaction History: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
Debits are now indicated with a negative sign.
Transaction History Colors: Mobile App
Credits in the mobile app display in green text, and debits display in black.
Downloading Transactions as a CSV File: Desktop Banking
Debits and credits are listed in separate columns, and debits are indicated with a negative sign.
Loan Payment Totals: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
The loan payment transaction detail now lists interest payment amounts and total payment amounts.
Linked External Accounts: Desktop Banking, Mobile App
If you deleted an account you had previously linked, you are able to set up the link again.
Apple, Touch ID, Face ID, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.Go to main navigation