Who Can Join?
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO:
- Current and retired employees of partner companies, and their family and household members. View the list of partner companies.
- Family and household members of current members.
- Current members of associations, as stated in the list of partner companies.
- Members of the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History (ask us about joining the museum; New Mexico residents only).
- Members of the Albuquerque International Association (ask us about becoming a member).
FAMILY & HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
- Immediate family includes spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild whether or not living in the same residence.
- Household members are individuals living at the same residence and maintaining a single economic unit with someone eligible for credit union membership. This includes domestic partners or any other person who is a permanent member of or participates in the maintenance of the household.
Relatives by marriage, nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles are not directly included in this definition. For example, for your nephew to join, his father or mother (your brother or sister) must first become a member.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply complete the easy, fast online application. Once we've approved your application, we'll send you account forms to review and sign electronically within one to two business days.
WHAT IF MY COMPANY IS NOT ON THE PARTNER COMPANY LIST?
If you don't see your company listed, find out how to become a partner company. SLFCU is uniquely positioned to serve companies with a professional/high-tech focus located in the Albuquerque, NM and Livermore, CA metropolitan areas.Go to main navigation