Teens Can Earn $100 for Published Articles
SLFCU members age 13-17 are invited to submit an article on a financial topic to be considered for publication in our Dollars & Sense newsletter and on our website. SLFCU will award teens $100 for published articles.
- Applicant must be a member of SLFCU age 13-17. A parent or guardian’s contact information will be required.
- Submissions should be 350 words maximum (not including title) and can relate to any financial topic.
- Topics may include, but are not limited to: teen business and money making ideas; how to fundraise for a charity or project; lessons learned from a first job, etc. To view more topic options, click on the following "submit an article" button.
- The article must be the teen’s original work.
- SLFCU will respond within 30 days. We may request edits or clarification prior to publication if the teen’s article is selected.
- Payment may be deposited to the teen’s SLFCU account, or a check can be mailed.
TERMS & INFORMATION
Please read the full terms and information carefully prior to submitting an article for consideration.