Teens Could Receive $100 for Published Articles
SLFCU members age 13-17 are invited to submit an article on a financial topic to be considered for publication in our Dollars & Sense newsletter and on our website. SLFCU will award teens $100 for published articles.
- Applicant must be a member of SLFCU age 13-17. A parent or guardian’s contact information will be required.
- Submissions should consist of an article of 250-500 words on any financial topic and include a title.
- Topics may include, but are not limited to: money lessons learned; earning, saving, or managing money; budgeting; or an interview with someone about a financial topic.
- The article must be the teen’s original work.
- SLFCU will respond within 30 days. We may request edits or clarification prior to publication if the teen’s article is selected.
- Payment may be deposited to the teen’s SLFCU account, or a check can be mailed.
DETAILS, TERMS, & INFORMATION
Please read the full details, terms and information carefully prior to submitting an article for consideration.