Automated Phone Access
Automated phone banking provides telephone access to your accounts and allows you to check balances, transfer money, and more. You can use automated phone banking even when the Contact Center is closed. See the online, mobile, and automated phone banking availability schedule for times when the system may not be available.
Both the Contact Center and our automated phone banking system can be reached by calling 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328. Press 0 to speak to a representative.
USING AUTOMATED PHONE BANKING
You can select preferences within the automated phone banking system, such as touchtone or speech commands, text options, and a male or female voice. The system will also recall your usage pattern and provide options based upon it.
Use Automated Phone Banking to:
- Check a balance
- See if a deposit has been made
- Make a transfer
- Report a lost or stolen card (24/7)
- Respond to fraud alert calls (24/7)
- Make a loan or credit card payment from an SLFCU checking or savings account
- Get a history of transactions
- Check branch hours or locations
- Access previous or current tax year information
Talk to a Contact Center Representative to:
- Apply for a loan or credit card
- Change your address
- Request a statement copy
- Research disputes
- Stop a payment
- Set up a wire transfer
- Open an IRA
- Enroll in automated phone banking