SLFCU offers for businesses:
- Merchant bankcard service for processing credit and debit card transactions
- Merchant teller service for multiple-item deposits and withdrawals in any SLFCU branch
- Online check imaging
- Online set-up of automatic payments and wire transfers, and ability to order cash online
- Account analysis for smart money management
- Third-party payroll processing through PayDay Inc.
Your business can become a Select Employee Group
- As a Select Employee Group (SEG) of SLFCU, you can offer SLFCU membership to all of your employees and their families.
- SLFCU membership is a no-cost employee benefit, providing better hiring opportunities, lower turnover, higher employee satisfaction and loyalty.
- SLFCU offers on-site financial seminars for your employees, at no cost.
- Learn how to qualify your company
We are committed to helping your business succeed. Below are resources that you may find helpful in beginning or maintaining your business.
- United States Economic Development Administration - resource listing for doing business in the United States.
- New Mexico Economic Development Department - resource listing for doing business in New Mexico.
- City of Livermore Economic and Redevelopment Department - resource listing for doing business in the Livermore, California area.
- Albuquerque Economic Development - resource listing for doing business in the greater Albuquerque, New Mexico area.
- California Association for Local Economic Development - resource listing for doing business in California.
- New Mexico Small Business Development Center
- California Small Business Development Center
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
Business Routing Number: 107089720