- Vehicle Affordability - Determine how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or calculate your loan payment based on your purchase price!
- Auto Loan Payments - Find out what your payments will be taking into account rebates, a trade-in, and down payment.
- Lease vs. Buy - Should you lease your next automobile or finance it?
- Auto Rebate vs. Low Interest Financing - Determine which special offer will benefit you most.
Credit Cards and Debt Management
- Credit Card Payoff - Determine how long it will take to pay off your credit card.
- Personal Debt Consolidation - Can you save money by consolidating your debt?
- Extra Payments - Determine how quickly making extra payments could help you pay off your debt.
- Amortizing Loan Calculator - Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount or enter in the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment.
- Saving for College - How much should you be saving for college?
- Student Loan Repayment - Will you be able to pay back your student loans after graduating?
- Get a Personalized Quote - Get a personalized rate quote for a home loan from SLFCU.
- Extra Payments - Determine how much you could save in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Refinance Breakeven - Calculate how much interest you can save if you refinance your mortgage.
- Closing Costs & Interest Rate - Itemize closing costs and compare loans with different rates, fees or terms.
- SavvyMoney - Analyze your financial situation, understand your cash flow, and know where you stand with your debt.
Retirement Savings and Planning
- Retirement Savings Calculator - Calculate when your retirement savings account may be depleted, given a specified monthly income target.
- IRA Calculator - Determine whether or not you are eligible to contribute to both the Traditional IRA and Roth IRA and the maximum amount that may be contributed.
- How much do I need to save for retirement? - This pre-retirement calculator will help you determine how well you have prepared and what you can do to improve your retirement outlook.
- Savings Growth - See the effect of compounding interest on your savings.
- Share Insurance Calculator - See how much NCUA insurance coverage you have on your share accounts
- Savings Goals - What will it take to reach your savings goal?
- CD Analyzer - Use this calculator to help determine the potential interest growth and tax liability on your Certificate of Deposit.
- CD Laddering - CD laddering is a strategy that gives you the benefit of receiving the higher-interest crediting rates of longer term CDs but still provide you with some liquidity.