The week of May 13, 2019 SLFCU launched an online and mobile banking update allowing members access to accounts on which they are a joint owner through their individual online or mobile banking login.
How this update impacts you:
- Members now have online and mobile banking access to all accounts on which they are a joint owner.
- After logging in to online or mobile banking, members see their jointly owned accounts alongside their primary accounts in their account dashboard.
- Both primary and joint owners have the ability to transact on their jointly owned accounts in online and mobile banking.
Members now have convenient access to their accounts in online and mobile banking, and can do the following with their jointly owned accounts:
- View and categorize account transaction history.
- Deposit checks.
- Make and schedule transfers to or from a jointly owned account.
- Schedule bill payments.
- Create a personalized budget.
For further details regarding this update, please read our list of frequently asked questions.
If you have questions about how this update impacts your SLFCU accounts, call us at 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328, or send a secure message in online banking.Go to main navigation