This page uses JavaScript. Your browser either does not support JavaScript or you have it turned off. To see this page properly please use a JavaScript enabled browser.

The 2024 Annual Membership Meeting notice is now available. Click here to learn more.

View Alert
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Go to main content
Routing #307083911|
Login
Online Banking
Manage a Home Loan
Manage a Student or Consolidation Loan

SLFCU Named a Forbes Best-in-State Credit Union for the Sixth Year

7/17/2023

Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union has been ranked as one of the top credit unions in New Mexico by Forbes for the sixth consecutive year, dating back to 2018 when the rankings began.

“We are honored to be included once again on Forbes’ list, as it reflects SLFCU’s ongoing commitment to deliver financial products and services that create jobs, housing, security, and growth for our members,” said Stephanie Sherrodd, SLFCU’s President and CEO.

"On behalf of all SLFCU employees, I’d like to thank our members, who have made this award possible for the past six years. Our culture centers on putting them first, always. The spirit of that culture is embedded in our values, which serve as a daily guide in how we behave toward each other and our membership," she added.

Forbes partners with market research firm Statista to prepare their annual lists. For the 2023 ranking, Statista surveyed approximately 31,000 U.S. residents from all 50 states. Survey participants were asked to evaluate financial institutions in which they held a savings or checking account and rate them on customer service, quality of financial advice offered, their opinions on whether or not fees were reasonable and transparent, ease of navigating the company website, on-location branch services, and their overall level of trust in the institution. These surveys accounted for 80 percent of the scoring. Google Reviews and ratings posted between March 2020 and April 2023 were also taken into consideration, accounting for the remaining 20 percent of the scoring.



« Return to "View All Articles"