Before November 13, SLFCU’s transactional system required a separate online banking login for each primary account.
However, with the implementation of our upgraded transactional system, all personal accounts established under a single Social Security number are accessed with a single online banking login. This includes accounts categorized as “additional primary” as well as custodial accounts and accounts established for clubs or organizations.
- All of your primary accounts, including those established for clubs and organizations, will be accessed through one online banking login.
- Most members should use the login for their oldest primary account. All other logins have been disabled.
- The eDocuments widget displays statements and tax documents for all of your accounts.
- You can view and update your contact information within online banking. Your address and other contact information will apply to all accounts associated with your Social Security number.
- If you have opted in for eStatements and eNotices on the account for which your online banking log in information was retained, this preference applies to all of your other accounts as well.
- Online bill payments, payees, and automated transfers were retained only for the account login referenced above. If you had set up bill payments or transfers on your other primary accounts, they will have to be reestablished.
- For custodial accounts, tax reporting will continue to occur under the minor’s Social Security number.
- You may hide accounts from your display within online banking. To hide an account, select the account you wish to hide, then click the pencil icon in the right-hand panel next to the name and check the “Hide This Account” box.
- To make it easier to identify your accounts in online banking, we recommend you nickname each account. To add a nickname, select the account you wish to change, then click the pencil icon in the right-hand panel next to the name. You can also color code your accounts to help distinguish between them.
If you are having difficulty logging in to online banking, please call us at 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328, or visit any branch.
« Return to "View All Articles"