Why Work at SLFCU?
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union consistently ranks among the top-performing federal credit unions in the United States, according to leading financial industry analysts.
Redefining the cooperative spirit in financial services.
Our organizational values serve as a framework to guide our daily actions and the decisions of Credit Union employees and officials.
PUT OUR MEMBERS FIRST
- We bring the cooperative spirit to life.
- We improve financial lives every chance we get.
- We show and act with empathy.
DO THE RIGHT THING
- We build trust.
- We demonstrate integrity.
- We embrace and actively manage risk.
BE GRITTY, BE ACCOUNTABLE
- We are brave and bold. We set ambitious goals.
- We are resilient, leveraging our resources productively.
- We hold ourselves and others accountable.
BE BETTER, EVERY DAY
- We seek to improve ourselves and those around us.
- We run towards problems.
- We never settle.
If you share our values and agree with our purpose, we invite you to join us. Our success results from talented, qualified employees committed to service. In return we offer a great work environment with advancement opportunities and a generous benefit package.
- Generous paid time off package
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Paid anniversary day off
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer time
- Guided healthcare assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Two retirement plans
- 401(k) (employer match)
- Cash balance pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lifestyle spending account
- Legal plan
- Pet insurance
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, disability or medical condition, sex, gender identity and expression, pregnancy/childbirth/breastfeeding, genetic information, marital status, spousal affiliation, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.Go to main navigation