Reporting & Resources
If you have fallen victim to a scam or fraud, taking proper action as soon as possible can better your chances of a positive outcome. Below are resources and next steps to take.
If you receive a call that you suspect to be fraud, hang up immediately and reach out to us in one of the following ways:
- Call our Contact Center, open Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Send a secure message in online or mobile banking.
- Email email@example.com and an SLFCU representative will contact you during regular business hours if additional information is necessary.
REPORT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD FRAUD
- To report a lost or stolen credit card, call 866.820.4924. If you receive a call regarding a blocked transaction on your personal credit card, call 888.918.7313.
- If you receive a call regarding a blocked transaction on your debit card, please call 888.241.2440 to speak to Card Member Security to review your transactions. If you discover fraudulent transactions and need a replacement debit card, please call 505.293.0500 or 800.947.5328 to speak to an SLFCU representative, or visit any SLFCU branch.
- The following SLFCU locations are able to print debit cards instantly in the branch: Juan Tabo, Paseo, Jefferson, Rio Rancho, Cottonwood, Tech Park, Edgewood, Los Lunas, and Livermore Downtown.
HOW TO REPORT A CRIME TO THE APPROPRIATE AGENCY
- Albuquerque Police Department: Call 505.242.2677
- Livermore Police Department: Call 925.371.4900
- New Mexico Attorney General: Call 844.255.9210
- California Attorney General: Visit oag.ca.gov
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (Internet Crime Complaint Center): 202.324.3000
- Postal Inspection Service (Mail theft): 877.876.2455
- Secret Service (Financial Crime Division): 202.406.5708
For further assistance, click here to view a PDF of legitimate fraud reporting and protection resources, including phone numbers and websites.